Go1 – the supporter
Fast and agile companion for security guards
Go1 is the smallest representative of our robot portfolio in terms of construction. This makes it lighter, more transportable and ready to use, e.g. as a support for patrols, as a mobile camera and sensor platform for maintenance technicians or as a visual highlight at events.
Complex installations or integration are not necessary; instead, we are setting new standards with the agile Go1 and expanding the application scenarios, and doing so extremely cost-effectively.
- Dimensions: 220x290x588 (BxHxL) mm (without Payloads)
- Weight: 12 Kg
- Velocity: 17 km/h max
- Operation temperature range: -10°C to 45°C
- Operating time: 1-2 hours
- Charging time: Not necessary thanks to Quickload batteries
- Camerasystems: 5 Sets of Fish-eye Stereo Cameras
- Sensors: ultrasonic, foot force
- Max Payload weight: 4 kg
- Additional modul: LIDAR
- Additional modul: 3-axis arm with grip function
- Additional modul: thermal camera
Customised Service from Security Robotics
- Installation / adjustment of various camera and hardware components
- Connection to customer software
- Connection to the customer’s control centre
- Custom software programming
- Integration of the robot on the object
- 24/7-Support for your Robots
Safe on the road on all surfaces, difficult terrain. Small obstacles? No problem?
Withstands extreme conditions and remains fully functional when used in high heat and freezing cold.
On-board and payload cameras with high-resolution 360° panoramic view, zoom, night vision, object detection.
Flexible mounting of sensors, cameras, etc. with a maximum total load of 4 kg.
Go1 is connected to its companion remotely via LTE or by direct control and sensorially extends its range and visibility.
Easy to use
As a compact lightweight, it is easy to transport and ready for use on site in no time.
Automatically avoids collisions and avoids obstacles in safe mode.
AI-supported dynamic algorithms ensure optimised behaviour.