Software developer / Image processing systems / Machine learning
Place to work: Berlin / Leipzig
Salary: negotiation basis
Employent relationship: full-time, part-time (unlimited), freelancer
- Implementation of software for series use using modern C++ and Python.
- Intensive use of the collaboration platform for communication, documentation and knowledge transfer
- Collaboration in the area of personal security for our next generation autonomous security systems
- Development of algorithms for image processing (2D/3D) in the field of mobile robots and automation
- Optimisation of algorithms on target platforms (e.g. NVIDIA Jetson)
- Professional experience in the field of image processing with C/C++, Python under Linux/Windows
- Desirable: Python, Cuda/OpenCL, OpenCV, Tensorflow
- Knowledge of robotics and deep learning
- Degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or a related field with a focus on computer science.
- Solid mathematical fundamentals in the area of planning algorithms as well as a passion for the application of innovative approaches
- Ideally several years of professional experience
- Passion for programming and knowledge of Python, ideally also C++
- Sound knowledge of Linux; knowledge of ROS an advantage
- Experience with version management systems (e.g. Git)
- Knowledge of English
- Strong communication skills, willingness to take responsibility and focus on results
- High-quality work equipment such as notebook, mobile phone, etc.
- independent work in a young and ambitious team
- modern working with flexible working hours and the possibility for concentrated work in the home office
- individual opportunities for further training
- in addition to a salary customary in the industry, the possibility of further, performance-related remuneration
- a great working atmosphere in modern offices
- Short decision-making processes thanks to flat hierarchies
- Would you like to be able to combine your free time, family and career? That’s no problem with us thanks to our flexible working time models and working time organisation options!
- Free parking (subject to availability).
- Travel time = working time
- Good public transport and motorway connections
Your job application:
If you would like more information by phone, please call 030 – 209 67 44 – 78.
Please send your application in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you!