SPOT – the allrounder
flexible indoor & outdoor expert for small to medium-sized areas
SPOT – a walking robot with impressive flexibility
The four-legged robot from Security Robotics delivers the highest precision in security patrols, measurements on installations and access control. Thanks to AI algorithms and big data analysis, it gets better with every use.
Its greatest strength: thanks to its design, it can move in almost any terrain. And it has often proven that it is resilient – for example on various oil platforms and in the contaminated danger zone of Chernobyl.
- Dimensions: 840x500x1100 (BxHxL) mm (without Payloads)
- Weight: 32,5 Kg
- Velocity: 5,76 km/h
- IP-Schutz: IP54
- Operation temperature range: -20°C bis 45°C
- Operation time: 90 minutes
- Charging time: 2 hours
- Cameras: Stereo Cameras 360°
- Maximum payload: 14 kg
- Additional modul: LIDAR
- Additional modul: PTZ Camera
- Additional modul: 3-axis Arm with grip-function
- Additional modul: thermal camera
Customised Service from Security Robotics
- Installation / adjustment of various camera and hardware components
- Connection to customer software
- Connection to the customer’s control centre
- Custom software programming
- Integration of the robot on the object
- 24/7-Support for your Robots
Safely on the move on all surfaces, in difficult terrain, up and down stairs.
Withstands extreme conditions and remains fully functional when used in high heat and freezing cold.
On-board and payload cameras with high-resolution 360° panoramic view, zoom, night vision, object detection.
Flexible mounting of sensors, cameras, etc. with a maximum total load of 14 kg.
Maintains a permanent connection to connected emergency call and service control centres, as well as systems integrated into the network.
Acts autonomously & according to stored parameters on defined routes and recharges itself independently at stations.
Avoids collisions thanks to dynamic reaction to obstacles and has integrated impact protection.
AI-supported dynamic algorithms ensure optimised autonomous behaviour.